Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Home Skool



First a hearty hello to our dedicated readers at Grant County Bank, and I won't forget to mention your request when Curtis arrives. The girls at the bank put in an early Biscuit request, only they are asking for Sausage Gravy. I am looking forward to trying Cathy's Elderberry Jam, so many neighbors always willing to pitch in. I'll see what I can do to make you happy.


Today we are hosting the home school group. I am so tempted to misspell everything in today's post, not just for fun but for my friend Phil (home skooled!). The place is hopping under the excited pressure of our kids, all ages are rocking the joint. Game playing, a hike on the rail trail, and then good old-fashioned show-n-tell round out the afternoon. The home school group is another example of our tight knit little community and how well a community can work and support one another.
Tomorrow brings Chris and Curtis, new baked goods, lots of laughs, and good conversations. I really look forward to Thursdays.




No comments: