Friday, January 23, 2009

Tesh-n-Go


Since the last one (1) sold so quickly, Gary made for us another Italian Cream Cake. The thing is enormous, ostentatious, decedent, and ripe for entendre. Willie, Chip, and I slashed through the jokes at other's expense. I made the comment how if I laughed any harder I was going to pee my pants, when in walks local adult diaper saleswoman, Moriah. I shouldn't marginalize her role. Moriah works for Granny Gear, the purveyor not just of diapers, but also walkers, wheelchairs, cleansing wipes, under-pads, bath seats, etc. Sometimes, timing is everything. Thanks for sharing the laughs this morning.

Also contributing to the snickering was my recently won (skeet tourney) John Tesh Alive, Music & Dance CD, DVD, and book! Quoth the Tesh, "From my piano, I like to focus on the faces of children in the audience.", "It's pretty clear that I enjoyed watching the dancing as much as I did performing.", and "This is hip hop?" Awesome isn't a strong enough word. Inspiring is closer. Thanks to Jeremy (of Highland Prospects) for the gift of music and dance he brought to our skeet tourney. I know how difficult it can be, donating a beloved personal item like that, just rest assured it has found a new, loving home.

No comments: