Friday, January 25, 2008

Full Moon and Snow


Being greeted by the full moon looming low in the sky every morning whilst driving into Thomas has been a reminder of what I miss by sleeping in. The quiet of morning, especially after a day of heavy snow, is lost under the scrutiny of sunlight. This has been my only hour of respite, as this week has been hopping with local traffic running through our shop and I like where this is going. I believe our friends are steering our menu, I feel the need to add the "Bubba's Red Eye" to the list, thanks Bubba. Bubba's is just like you'd expect, a cup of coffee with a shot of espresso added. It'll put hair on our legs, just ask Bubba. Also, Alden is drinking us out of Chai Lattes, and soon that too will have to be labeled in his honor. Charlie has bestowed our hot chocolate with the new handle of "Baby Sauce." I would be remiss not to mention Mackie's new found affinity for double and even triple espresso shots to open his eyes in the morning. "Double shot of Mackie's Love" ...anyone? Maybe not.

No comments: