Sunday, March 23, 2008

Who Put This Egg Here?



What's going on today? I awoke to a home filled with candy and plastic eggs. I thought perhaps this was a part of a Stevie and the Johnson hang-over, but Chloe set me straight, EASTER. Thanks Easter Bunny, we made out very well. Now we need a Sunday event, game day maybe, Trivial Pursuit, Risk, Chess, bring me your ideas. We had a good time with Stevie yesterday and look forward to Becky next week. As Stevie left he whispers to me "watch out for Chris, he steals" and "have you seen my wiki?" Blushing I thought what any of us would think, then Chris tells me that he must have meant wikipedia. Then after a few moments of searching we found him! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Stevieandthejohnson Check it out, we had no idea. Hats off to Chris for bringing him in, how cool. We may never again have someone so quasi-famous in here again. What a first show! I'll throw up a couple more pictures of Stevie today, now I see the resemblance to Screech. Happy Easter.

No comments: