Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Belly Rules the Mind



Floating through the normal aroma of coffee comes ginger, peanuts, cinnamon, and the myriad of smells associated with Curtis' culinary efforts. It is a most welcoming smell, I can only hope it clings to my clothes so tonight I can take it home with me.


Today's offering are~
Cinnamon Rolls, $1.00,
Pear and Ginger Muffins, $.75,
West African Peanut Stew, $4.50 (14oz.),
Roasted Califlower and Cheddar Soup, $4.50 (14oz.),
HypnoCookies (Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip, Coconut, Peanut Butter), $1.00
See you soon...by the way we're having a GIRL!!!

2 comments:

gary said...

WOW!! not only is the coffee the best around, but now the soups,cinn rolls,cookies,cakes,muffins too!! when will it all end? NEVER!!! my belly thanks you!! welcome to the neighborhood

HypnoBlog said...

We are feeling the love from down the block!