Monday, March 31, 2008

Coffee and Cayenne

I received an email with a loose recipe for Aztec Coffee. The coffee is "kicked up" by the addition of cayenne pepper to the coffee grounds prior to brewing. The amount of cayenne pepper was omitted, but I assume it is to taste, or tolerance. Thanks for the suggestion Michel! Since tomorrow is April Fool's Day I thought I'd give the Aztec a spin. Any takers? We expect visits from our local "fools" in the morning, and I am surprisingly gullible.

I spotted Becky today, she's back, but with some cultish aesthetic updates. The Society Coquette engages in the ritual of eye lash removal. Her right eye is devoid of lashes and the effect is simultaneously comical and creepy. I, of course, purchased a paper flower and graciously accepted her literature. Welcome home!

Lastly, I am alarmed and trusting this is merely a rumor, but today brought news that Gary was shot in the back. Apparently he was in Morgantown at a hospital when he was shot in the back. This sounds totally crazy, and probably has no traction, but I'll keep digging.

No comments: