Monday, April 14, 2008

Nice Neighborhood


Wow, and to think this will be gone by about 10am. If you are a mountain top neighbor, this image is yours for only peering out of your window this morning, lucky you! Such a temporary and stunning beauty is ours this spring morning, and since every hour deteriorates the view, go for a walk. I wish I could carry this appreciation all the time and for so much more, but alas I sometimes fail to see the forest through the trees.

After your walk, come by and speak with Summer and I. We want to know what your favorite board game is. This weekend we want to host a game competition, a table and chair Olympic bloodsport if you will. Risk, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Twister, Balderdash, Scrabble, Taboo, or Texas Hold 'em? We'll decide the poison and pick the antidote today or tomorrow, and then it's up to you. Are you in it to win it?! Will you go for the gold?! Do you know anymore slogans I can shout at you?!

No comments: