Friday, November 7, 2008

Did I Say The 7th?


The seventh (7th) of November you ask? Avast me mateys, the ship, she still be in dry dock. Many heeded the call to consume coffee with me and were met with a shop still under construction, no counter tops, and me as surly as I have ever been. Oh sure the shop's work should have started weeks ago but it didn't, and I must accept full responsibility, for it was I, who merely observed tardiness and only issued the mildest of expletive-filled complaints as the days of October slipped away. Maybe this lesson regarding time-frame and deadlines had to be learned the hard way. I am NOT making any more predictions for our opening, it is just suffice to say we will be open again before Christmas (maybe Thanksgiving). Seriously, next week sometime. I'm sure you can imagine the fiscal beat-down this is giving us so I expect each and every one of you to file in once the ship is sailing! Either tune back in for an opening date, come by the shop and see me, or stop by our house. The new vessel does look marvelous and I can't wait to see her in full regalia, wind at her stern, and running. I know many of your await the same visage, keep the faith!

No comments: