Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving On Up


Another busy day aboard the HypnoShip. Today saw two (2) home school student reviews, plans for the first SBA (small business alliance) meeting, pre-hike nourishment, and countless other plans coming together over coffee, tea, bagels, and baked delicacies. Thanks to Chipper for turning us onto: http://iplayoutside.smugmug.com/gallery/5237100_ERJSv#318397228_PaZYp

The link features photos of your neighbors, friends, and other cycling degenerates in full mud bath glory. Enjoy the pictures (thanks to JR for the gallery), and speaking of neighbors, our HypnoFriend Ann is moving into Davis today. Welcome to the mountain top, and if I may say so, excellent choice of locale! We'll see you at a badminton tournament soon.

This seven (7) day work week and my immune system are having a falling out. It seems that even the slightest aliment on the mountain finds purchase in my body. An annoyance to say the least, but as you know, there's no rest for the wicked. Our friends from Florida; Kevin, Shelly, and Victoria, are as I type, making their way to the much cooler environs of Davis. I expect a full slate of activities to occupy our time, and a great visit is our immediate goal.

Gretchen showed up for work again, however, she slept most of her shift. I am not sure this work ethic is up to par, it reminds me of Nick's, and we all know what happened to him. Before reefing the sails on your community hub I would be remiss not to mention, yet again, the raffle, party, and music to benefit your Tucker County Trails Club at Hellbender Thursday, June 26th. I hear Highland Prospects intends to raffle autographed head shots of Ben, an OEM Jeep Liberty stereo, and building supplies left over from the recent Spring renovations at their shop. Bring your checkbook!

2 comments:

Gandalfthe5000ator said...

Hey Tony,
Good to read the local news up there all the way from Guatemala. I love the daily data stream. Hope all is well for you. If you want to waste some perfectly good time you can check in with me at http://non-representational.blogspot.com/
I'll try to post some travel news and pics as well as the usual unhinged random. Love to Tucker Co. from down south.
Ben Nelson

HypnoBlog said...

Keep up the good work and see you soon.